As we navigate this season, we are currently offering service on-site at 8:30 and 10:15 AM and a live stream at 10:15 each Sunday.
- If you are in an at-risk population or are concerned about your health or the health of those in your family, please stay home. We will livestream at 10:15 AM on Youtube. Resources for families with kids are available below.
- When you arrive on-site, we ask that you go directly into the sanctuary to find a seat. We’re all very excited to be together, so we know it will be tough not to linger in the lobby and catch up with friends.
- We’re asking everyone to do their best to keep 6 feet apart (about two arm’s length), so for the time being, no hugging, shaking hands, or close talking, but air high fives and other socially distant greetings are encouraged!
- At this time, we will not be offering on-site, traditional kids ministry. We will provide a kids’ element during the service, and we understand having kids in service will mean a little extra noise and energy. The nursery will be open for up to two parents (one child per parent) at a time. The fellowship hall will be open for up to four families with areas marked off for each family. The service will be live-streamed to both rooms.
- Sanctuary seating will be reduced with rows removed to facilitate social distancing. Households are encouraged to sit together, distanced from other households.
- For the time being, we won’t be passing the offering plate. You can drop your gift in one of the two black offering boxes at the back of the sanctuary, give online at cfgrace.community/donate, or mail your gift to 4421 Hudson Rd | Cedar Falls, IA 50613
A few other things we’re asking you to keep in mind as we begin meeting together again:
- If you are not feeling well (cough, fever, chills, upset stomach, etc.) please stay home.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for you throughout the building. Please utilize it often.
- Should you need to use the restroom, please wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds.
- Services will be limited to about 50-55 minutes and the building will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before, after, and between services.
- Masks are welcomed, but not required. The decision to wear masks is up to you. Some of our key volunteers (greeters at the door and those serving coffee will be wearing masks), but personal masks will be worn at your discretion.